Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vacation time!

As you might have noticed I was on vacation this last week..... Sorry for this small absence but I just went on a little unplanned vacation.

As a cheap bastard that I am, I tool advantage of my own saving tips. This goes without saying that I bring to you some new saving tips.

SOOO, this went on like this.

FIRST I signed up to this cupon site, GROUPON, they had this great suggestion of a 2, 3 ou 5 nights for 2,3 or 5 persons on a house (not saying where) on a beautifull place.

So went on a trip with some people, friends, those kind of friends you'd consider family! Sometimes, especially when you don't have much money to spend the company is a crucial choice, you can sometimes go on a walk all day and don't even notice the time pass or your feet swelling!!

Well I brought a big group so that the gas bill would bit split in more! Once again you are going to spend gas but you can make it more efficient:



Well the saving part was done. The rest was just having as much fun as we could. Wtih the meals already paid for there was not much to worry about.


If you have any more suggestions... comment section is below ;)

11 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a nice little getaway where you didn't have to pay a ton of dough, the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfft, if it was so cheap why wasn't I invited too? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice i can get used of that in the future if ever ill be having a car of my own

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful time. We all need a get-a-way every now and then. I know I'm ready for one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent tips. Thank you, and I'm happy you had a good time.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. my tip for saving on gas? use a bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome, nice going. I like to have my offers include the food too, ben to a couple of really good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good tips for saving on gas , following

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard varying stories about Groupon though. Not sure if I can really trust them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds interesting, but I don't really trust online websites.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard good things about groupon and been meaning to check it out.

    ReplyDelete